Thursday, September 10, 2009

michaelgenelin.com web site updated with info about Dark Dreams

I have updated my website, http://www.michaelgenelin.com/, with added information about my new mystery "Dark Dreams". I think the reviewers have been very kind, and you can read their reviews on my website. Note: Bragging is allowed on websites. Dark Dreams takes us with Jana Matinova to Nepal, India, Hungary, much of Europe, and of course, Slovakia, as she searches for the reason someone has left a huge diamond in her home, and for the individuals who have committed multiple murders, all before the killers find her. I enjoyed writing Dark Dreams; I hope you enjoy reading it.

There's also icing on the cake, Siren of the Waters, my first book, has just been published in paperback. When you read either book feel free to leave a commentary here. I want to know what you think. I hope to talk to you soon.

--Michael Genelin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have just recently got into reading novels. I have never really been big on reading. Only reading when it was assigned to me in school. I was in the library and there was Dark Dreams in the new books section. I read it and fell in love with the book. I am now reading the first book in the series Siren of the Waters. I have not been able to put them down. I read both books in week. - tamibiyo@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Michael,
immediately after reading about your book in the New York Times, I bought it. I just started and I really like it. The story develops in a perfect speed and everything is very believable. It is the only US book so far portraying Slovakia with a deeper and true character, not only as a nation of corrupt politicians, rasists and prostitutes :-(
I am a foreign correspondent in the USA and would like to write about your book after I finish it. How can I reach you?