Monday, March 1, 2010

Reader Letter

Hello Mr. Genelin


My ex-husband went to your Paris reading of Siren of the Waters, and you inscribed one of your books to me as from a would-be-Slovak to a real one (something like that). I greatly enjoyed you book at Christmas a year ago, and shared it with my Slovak sisters. Recently I found your second novel through interlibrary loan (shocking that Cornell does not have them!), and settled in for another great need. We enjoyed immensely your European canvas and your understanding of the Slavic and Slvak temperments, as well as your talent for plots and story-telling. Would love to share more about Slovakia and my family, but thought you should know immediately about this victory (Ed. Note: author posted the news of the Slovak 2-1 victory over the Russians in the Winter Olympic Games)


Best wishes and thank you for your wonderful books.


Elizabeth (Silaj) Teskey

No comments: